Restaurant Refrigerator - Stainless Steel, Solid Two Door
Two Door, Stainless Steel Solid Door Commercial Refrigerator Model CRR466-2
ColdTech Commercial's line of solid, durable, high grade, 300 series, stainless steel interior exterior restaurant refrigerators are culinary cool. We offer one of the best warranties in commercial refrigeration with 3 years bumper to bumper and 5 years compressor warranty.
- Energy Star Rated
- Large gross capacity of 47 cubic feet/ 1321 L
- High quality, 300 series stainless steel interiors and exteriors
- Digital display
- Solid, durable, two door, high grade, 300 series, stainless steel interior & exterior (except backs) providing commercial kitchens with a long lasting, easy to clean refrigerator.
- Digital temperature controls on the outside of the unit for easy programming.
- 1° C to 6° C/33° F to 43° F
- The ColdTech Commercial Warranty: 3 years bumper-to-bumper & a total of 5 years warranty on the compressor.
- Call ColdTech Commercial directly for repairs & service.
- We make it easy. Recessed doorhandles for easy cleaning, bottom mounted compressor for easy access, auto-defrost, & free standing with four, black casters for easy moving.
- Energy Star rated to help maximize your energy and dollar savings.
- Six movable, plastic coated, steel shelves holding up to 80 kg/176.4 lbs each and internal incandescent lighting.
- Large gross capacity of 47 cubic feet/1321 L to get the maximum amount of refrigeration per cabinet size.
- Ventilated cooling system.
- North American standard safety & sanitation.
- Stainless steel drip tray under the evaporator.
- Net weight 225 kg/496 lbs
- Gross weight 254 kg/560 lbs
- Efficient condenser and evaporator made from copper piping with aluminum fin for faster cooling and superior efficiency.
- Bottom mounted sealed systems for cooler operating environment allowing your compressor to work less to keep consistent cool.
- Housing and liner material are durable, food safety friendly, high quality, 300 series stainless steel.
- Temperature ranges from 1° C to 6° C/33° F to 43° F
Visit our Spec Sheets & User Guides page for downloadable copies
- Voltage: 115 volts/20 amp circuit
- Amperage: 9.4 amps/ 765 W
- Compressor Power: 835 W
- Free Standing
- Gross Capacity: 47 cu.ft./ 1321 L
- Refrigerant Type: CFC Free R134a
- Blowing Agent: CFC Free polyurethane
- Temperature Range:
- 1° C to 6° C
- 33°F to 43°F
- Thermostat/Temperature Display: Digital
- Doors: Self closing, recessed handles, 300 series stainless steel
- Shelving: Plastic coated steel holds up to 80 kg/176.4 lbs
- Interior Lighting: 1 incandescent yellow bulb
- Casters: 4
- Cord Length: 112 3/16 in/2850 mm
- Plug Type: 5-15P
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 1371 mm x 2095 mm x 818 mm
- 54 in x 82 1/2 in x 32 3/16 in
- Carton Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 1435 mm x 2140 mm x 880 mm
- 56 1/2 in x 84 1/4 x 34 5/8 in
- Net Weight: 218 kg /480.6 lbs
- Gross Weight: 247 kg /544.5 lbs
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- A Unit height: 82 1/2” / 2095 mm
- B Unit width: 54” / 1371 mm
- C Unit Depth: 32 3/16” / 818 mm
- This unit is extremely heavy. Do not attempt to move it by yourself. Doing so could result in personal injury or/and unit damage.
- When moving the product, please allow an additional 3 inch clearance at each side to avoid damage or injury.
- Measure your doorways prior to purchasing to ensure your new product will have a safe and happy journey into it’s new home.
- Check the castor wheels to make sure they are in the proper position for moving or locking into place.
Ordering & customer service
by Kamal Saab on 1/9/2012 5:07:23 PM
Great on line catalogue Great & welcoming customer service My order was taken within 2 min order arrived within 7 days and delivered right inside my restaurant with great effort. Got my BC discount. I will for sure buy from Coldtech again. Keep up the good work!
Best Product Ever
by RefrigeratorMan on 7/22/2011 10:16:18 AM
The best service ever!
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our products and service. We like hearing from you to make sure we're on track and we have the best products for your needs. We also love suggestions. If you'd like to speak to us directly please call us at 1-855-241-3251 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in the fields below to leave your comments.
We love to hear things like:
- Friendly, fast and helpful service
- We love the 5 year compressor warranty
- Your products are truly "Culinary Cool"
Send your kitchen photos featuring your ColdTech Commercial product to email@example.com and we may feature you or your restaurant in our Restaurant of The Month.
Full Three Year Parts & Labor Warranty, plus an Extra Two Year Warranty on Compressors
Full Three Years Parts & Labor Warranty
When you purchase a ColdTech Commercial product from us, we provide a 36 month comprehensive warranty for parts and labor under normal, proper use and maintenance service, with proper installation and start-up, in accordance with the ColdTech Commercial User Guide.
Our warranty begins the day the item is shipped and the warranty lasts for 36 months. It is limited to parts and replacement and will include standard labor charges and reasonable travel time to your establishment, as determined by ColdTech Commercial.
Additional 24 Month Compressor Warranty
In addition to the full 36 month parts and labor warranty, we provide an additional 24 month warranty on your ColdTech Commercial original compressor under normal and proper use and maintenance service, with proper installation and start-up. It is limited to parts and replacement and will include standard labor charges and reasonable travel time to your establishment, as determined by ColdTech Commercial.
This part of the warranty covers your Compressor for a total of 60 months from the day of shipping. At our option, your compressor can be either repaired or replaced with parts of a similar design and capacity. This 24 month extended warranty applies only to the compressor and does not apply to any other parts or components.
Please note: the Compressor Warranty will not be valid if you do not maintain and service your unit in accordance with the Cold Tech Commercial User Guide. For example the lubricant must be replaced over a period of time. If it is not replaced then the warranty will be voided. (If you’re unsure when it should be replaced please contact us directly or go online to read the user guide by model.)
How to Claim Your Warranty
All claims for labor and/or parts must be made directly through ColdTech Commercial before starting any work. The warranty must be performed by an Authorized Service Center. You must provide us with: the model number of the unit, the serial number of the cabinet, proof of purchase, the installation date, and all pertinent information supporting the existence of an alleged defect. In the case of warranty compressor, the compressor model tag must be returned to ColdTech Commercial along with above listed information.
Call Us to Get Started: 1-855-241-3251
Please note: When you order from ColdTech Commercial we have your warranty information - no warranty card is issued.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY