Restaurant Refrigerator - Stainless Steel, Solid Three Door
Three Door, Stainless Steel Solid Door Commercial Refrigerator Model CRR720-3
Our three door, stainless steel, solid door, commercial refrigerator is one of the most popular large-sized commercial refrigerators. The Energy Star rated restaurant refrigerator has a capacity 72 cubic feet / 2040 L and comes with 9 shelves. ColdTech Commercial’s line of solid, durable, high grade, 300 series, stainless steel interior & exterior restaurant refrigerators are culinary cool. As usual, it is backed by one of the best warranties in commercial refrigeration. The ColdTech Commercial Warranty is three years bumper to bumper and 5 years compressor.
- Energy Star Rated
- Large gross capacity of 72 cubic feet / 2040 L
- High quality, 300 series stainless steel interiors and exteriors
- Digital displays
- Solid, durable, three door, high grade, 300 series, stainless steel interior & exterior (except backs) providing commercial kitchens with a long-lasting, easy to clean refrigerator.
- Digital temperature controls on the outside of the unit for easy programming. 1° C to 6° C/33° F to 43° F
- The ColdTech Commercial Warranty: 3 years bumper-to-bumper & a total of 5 years warranty on the compressor. Call ColdTech Commercial directly for service.
- We make it easy. Recessed door handles for easy cleaning, bottom mounted compressor for easy access, auto-defrost, & free standing with four, black casters for easy moving.
- Energy Star rated to help maximize your energy and dollar savings.
- Nine movable, plastic coated, steel shelves holding up to 80 kg/176.4 lbs each and internal incandescent lighting.
- Large gross capacity of 72 cubic feet / 2040 L to get the maximum amount of refrigeration per cabinet size.
- Ventilated cooling system.
- North American standard safety & sanitation.
- Stainless steel drip tray under the evaporator.
- Net weight 300 kg/661.4 lbs
- Gross weight 360 kg/793.7 lbs
- Efficient condenser and evaporator made from copper piping with aluminum fin for faster cooling and superior efficiency.
- Bottom mounted sealed systems for cooler operating environment allowing your compressor to work less to keep consistent cool.
- Housing and liner material are durable, food safety friendly, high quality, 300 series stainless steel.
- Temperature ranges from 1° C to 6° C/33° F to 43° F.
Visit our Spec Sheets & User Guides page for downloadable copies
- Voltage: 115 volts/20 amp circuit
- Amperage: 10.4 amps/856 W
- Compressor Power: 1054 w
- Free Standing
- Gross Capacity: 72 cu.ft./2040 L
- Refrigerant Type: CFC Free R134a
- Blowing Agent: CFC Free polyurethane
- Temperature Range:
- 1°C to 6°C
- 33° F to 43° F
- Thermostat/Temperature Display: Digital
- Doors: Self closing, recessed handles, 300 series stainless steel
- Shelving: Plastic coated steel holds up to 80 kg/176.4 lbs
- Interior Lighting: 1 incandescent yellow bulb
- Casters: 4
- Cord Length: 112 3/16 in/2850 mm
- Plug type: 5-20P
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 2054 mm x 2095 mm x 818 mm
- 80 7/8 in x 82 1/2 in x 32 3/16 in
- Carton Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 2115 mm x 2140 mm x 880 mm
- 83 1/4 in x 84 1/4 in x 34 5/8 in
- Shipping Cube: 142.67 cu.ft/4.04 cbm
- Net Weight: 300 kg /661.4 lbs
- Gross Weight: 360 kg /793.7 lbs
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- A Unit height: 82 1/2” / 2095 mm
- B Unit width: 80 7/8” / 2054 mm
- C Unit Depth: 32 3/16” / 818 mm
- This unit is extremely heavy. Do not attempt to move it by yourself. Doing so could result in personal injury or/and unit damage.
- When moving the product, please allow an additional 3 inch clearance at each side to avoid damage or injury.
- Measure your doorways prior to purchasing to ensure your new product will have a safe and happy journey into it’s new home.
- Check the caster wheels to make sure they are in the proper position for moving or locking into place.
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our products and service. We like hearing from you to make sure we're on track and we have the best products for your needs. We also love suggestions. If you'd like to speak to us directly please call us at 1-855-241-3251 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in the fields below to leave your comments.
We love to hear things like:
- Friendly, fast and helpful service
- We love the 5 year compressor warranty
- Your products are truly "Culinary Cool"
Send your kitchen photos featuring your ColdTech Commercial product to email@example.com and we may feature you or your restaurant in our Restaurant of The Month.
Full Three Year Parts & Labor Warranty, plus an Extra Two Year Warranty on Compressors
Full Three Years Parts & Labor Warranty
When you purchase a ColdTech Commercial product from us, we provide a 36 month comprehensive warranty for parts and labor under normal, proper use and maintenance service, with proper installation and start-up, in accordance with the ColdTech Commercial User Guide.
Our warranty begins the day the item is shipped and the warranty lasts for 36 months. It is limited to parts and replacement and will include standard labor charges and reasonable travel time to your establishment, as determined by ColdTech Commercial.
Additional 24 Month Compressor Warranty
In addition to the full 36 month parts and labor warranty, we provide an additional 24 month warranty on your ColdTech Commercial original compressor under normal and proper use and maintenance service, with proper installation and start-up. It is limited to parts and replacement and will include standard labor charges and reasonable travel time to your establishment, as determined by ColdTech Commercial.
This part of the warranty covers your Compressor for a total of 60 months from the day of shipping. At our option, your compressor can be either repaired or replaced with parts of a similar design and capacity. This 24 month extended warranty applies only to the compressor and does not apply to any other parts or components.
Please note: the Compressor Warranty will not be valid if you do not maintain and service your unit in accordance with the Cold Tech Commercial User Guide. For example the lubricant must be replaced over a period of time. If it is not replaced then the warranty will be voided. (If you’re unsure when it should be replaced please contact us directly or go online to read the user guide by model.)
Call Us to Get Started: 1-855-241-3251
Please note: When you order from ColdTech Commercial we have your warranty information - no warranty card is issued.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY